Search This Blog

Monday, June 15, 2009

SULLIVAN for Albany Council President

Welcome to Lonerangeralbany.

I am a U S Navy Veteran. Degrees in
Geography on the Korean GI Bill and
a National Fellowship.

Albany Common Council President
is an open seat in the
Tuesday, September 15
Democratic Primary.
There is no incumbent.

This blog presents my very clear stands
on issues vital to the future of the City of
Albany, and all who call Albany home.

Scroll back through entries and you
will find my very specific platform.

For the past 22 years I have served as
President of the Buckingham Pond/
Crestwood Neighborhood Association
Albany.

Read that blog for my views and
achievements:

http://bpcnanews.blogspot.com/





No other candidate for this position
equals the experience, perspective
and substance which I offer the voters.

Read and judge for yourself.

I am endeavoring to obtain the 1,200
valid signatures of enrolled Democrats
resident in the City of Albany, who
have NOT signed another designating
petition for the same office.

This is a daunting task.

Petitioning began June 9 and
continues to July 11. Petitions must
be filed no later than July 16.

I sure would appreciate the assistance
of enrolled Democrats, Notaries and/or
Commissioners of Deeds qualified in the
City of Albany, to carry and Witness
signatures of resident Albany Democrats
who sign my petition.

I am going door to door in selected city
wards, where I have previously hand delivered
a letter to 1,500 households, asking Democrats
to save their signatures for my petition.

So, now I have to visit each of those households
to obtain those signatures.

If you can help me with doing this...contact me
at 438 5230.

Thank you.

Joe Sullivan

aka Lonerangeralbany.

No comments: